Thursday, July 31, 2008

Where's The Site Cut????


Notice anything wrong with this picture?
Well it's the 31/7/08 and we do not have a site cut yet. I know we were a bit hopeful that it would actually happen on the planned day but you can't blame us for trying to be positive. Emailed administrator today who confirmed cut should happen at 7am tomorrow. The only problem of course is rain is predicted for tomorrow so we'll just wait and see...
Did get a call from our construction supervisor tonight to go through the upcoming building process and confirming all was about to get rolling tomorrow - so we will remain positive.

1 comment:

DeGaul said...

Hi there Glenn & Vicki.
Thanks for your hello on our blog.
I can underatnd your eagerness during your wait for a start. Let me tell you how excited I was to see a porta loo arrive at our empty block...!!
Now we have started, we can't believe how quick our Cremorne is coming along.
Will look over your blog in the next few days to see if you are underway. Good luck.
PS I know we need the rain, but why now....?

My slideshow